We use the ARMmite Pro (predecessor to the LPC2103) to control a high-speed frequency digitizer that we make for one of our products. It offers great "pin-level" sensing and control, and can do ‘smart’ things like send the data as serial, and it can be programmed quickly in a BASIC-type language.
By orienting the design around the Pro, I can make changes in the device’s operation quickly in software rather than making hardware design changes, which is a much slower process.
- Simple controls
PRO Board 60 MHz
- This legacy design is still available to users from Coridium.
- Board-mounted 60 MHz ARM7 CPU (LPC2103)
- Programmable in a compiled BASIC or C
- Operates faster than 10 million BASIC lines/second
- 20k user code space (1600 Instructions)
- 5k user data
- 32k flash size
- 8k RAM size
- 350 mW
- 7V DC input
- Provides 500 mA +5V
- Debug connector
- Connections for 21 digital I/O
FREE SOFTWARE TOOLS